Sunday, November 27, 2005

Lighting continuity is a bitch.

When shooting a cinematography assignment for school a few weeks ago I was all gung ho about creating a sequence on film that could be cut together.

Problem is I failed to really look at what I was shooting as a whole, I was more interested in collecting individually cool shots as opposed to thinking about the bigger picture (nope, the stupid pun was not intended). So needless to say, my sequence will not cut together seamlessly due to the varying lighting ratios I used for the same location and time. The two other bits will work quite well. Though in all honesty another sequence would work to tie everything together narratively speaking, this I also lack. Lets see if i can work wonders for the $100 film festival, which i will probably miss due to school projects.

On another note I have 2 reels of super 8mm to be developed, it is still in my fridge. A mate at school was going to send his off with mine to be developed but he is being really slack. And my procrastinations are amazing.

Laters people.

Sheff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home